Read this today on Felicia’s facebook status …
luigi’s condition remains stable… running a fever again… If nothing comes up in between, they’ll be doing the mri on monday and then will decide on the next steps to be taken.
Sounds like the CAT scan wasn’t done after all? Not sure. But it does sound like things are looking up … praise the Lord!! 🙂
On a personal note … I am so excited that in 3 hours I’m driving to Sacramento!!!  I’m really looking forward to my drive … 6 hours of me, the Lord, Resolved sermons, music, and my new car. Tonight’s gonna be a good night! 🙂 And the rest of the weekend: Saturday – spending time with the cousins, Sunday – church and July 4th party with the Prices, and the whole weekend – my parents. Sounds good to me … Sacramento, here I come! 🙂